Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goals for February of 2009

New month, new schedule. And hopefully, some accountability in getting everything on the list done!

Ambition requires patience, as I'm learning. Small steps, & you will get where you want to go. The trick is to know where you want to go, & then plan your path.

So, have plans? Have goals? A dream you want to conquer? The first step is to make a plan. With that in mind, what are your goals for February?

Here are a few of mine:

- Finish the Queen of Hearts (guess I better get started!)

- Finish writing a tutorial I'll be doing for CDHM.org in March. Some advanced doll techniques will in here - stay tuned for more details!

- Finish my book of the month for February (Seth Godin's Purple Cow - it's a short book, no excuse not to finish it!)

- Lose 2 lbs. I figure I can do that much.

- List several toothpick doll clips & magnets I'm finished, but am procrastinating about taking photos of.


Imagine yourself on February 28. What will you have gotten done this month?

1 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Oh boy, do I ever make lists. I feel like I am constantly writing my goals down!