Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Chocolate Day!

That is what Valentine's is all about, right? You mean I have it wrong?!


Enjoy these very Valentine-y finds from the talented artists on Etsy.com...

Ok, first things first. Need a card? Running out of time? Behold the solution. This card is emailed to you for you to print out immediately. Forget the store! You've got Valentine's Day covered.

By moderninkstudio




I'm all for jewelry, but make it handmade! Ethereal & charming, this is the perfect ring.

By jessicavanneste


Don't ask me why a little knitted heart with eyes gets me, but this is just adorable. Instant smile. You'll be remembered for this one.

By Zantie




Want a fun fact? This cake is 2 inches tall. Don't believe me? Go ahead, buy it! You'll see. Valentine's Day comes even to dollhouses.

By BlueKittyMiniatures

The name of this temptation? Orange Twist Oreo Truffle. Click on the picture & see if you can read the description without drooling. I dare you.

By sugarsmitten


Hope you enjoyed the show! By the way, you now have no excuses to meet Valentine's Day unprepared - sorry! Oh, and if you don't have someone special to buy for, I'm sure yourself wouldn't mind getting one of these from you.

5 comments:

Irene L. Pynn said...

"The name of this temptation? Orange Twist Oreo Truffle. Click on the picture & see if you can read the description without drooling. I dare you."

I didn't even make it to the description before I was drooling.

And those other ideas are absolutely darling! There are some talented, romantic people out there. :)

Jemjoop said...

lol me neither! I scrolled down to that lovely Orange Twist Oreo Truffle and did start drooling. I hate diets.

Debbie Barr said...

Those oreo truffles are a breeze to make, actually. Here's the recipe:

http://www.recipezaar.com/Oreo-Bonbons-151355

My old roommate used to make them, but she'd dip the bonbon in white chocolate, then drizzle milk chocolate on top. We'd eat them by the truckload.

Modern Ink Studio said...

Thanks for featuring me!! What an honor! :)

Malissa said...

Great post! Have a great Valentine's day tomorrow and eat tons of chocolate!