Wednesday, December 12, 2012

So long, farewell!

Well, kind of.

Angela Michelle Dolls shop on Etsy is closing December 31!

In order to spend more time on my new printable graphics shop on Etsy, The Occasional Day, I am closing down my toothpick doll shop on December 31. If you'd like a toothpick nutcracker or other doll, now is the time to get it! When they are gone, I may not be making more.

I will still make toothpick dolls in my (very rare) spare time, and I am always available for questions and tips on doll-making. Email me at arosseau (at) gmail.com. And of course, I always love to see photos of the dolls you make!

To snap up one of the last nutcrackers/Penny People/angels/anything toothpick that may be around for quite a while...http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngelaMichelleDolls

To see the snazzy new printable graphics shop that is currently taking up every waking moment...http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheOccasionalDay. It will specialize in DIY printable invitations, party sets, and all things printably fun.

I'll still post here when I have the time to work on a doll. My current doll, a steampunk lady, hopes it's sooner, rather than later. She's been hairless for too long, and the other dolls are starting to talk.

Thank you for your interest in toothpick dolls - happy doll-making in the future!

Ang

1 comments:

Lucille said...

Good luck in your new venture, Angela! I have not made any toothpick dolls besides the one I showed you. However, I find them so intriguing. So much can be done with them. Whenever I make one, I will send you a photo.