Saturday, May 9, 2009

Queen usurped by a Treasury


The Queen and I aren't speaking to each other.


We were doing so well for a while there, and I thought I might finish her without incident. Naive, foolish notion. I should have known it woudn't be quite that easy working with her.


Now, she wants this diamond pattern on her sleeves. I thought it would be easy enough, so I drew it into the original design. Then I started working on it. Blasted, fiddly, confounded thing. That diamond pattern has given me more grief...


I have figured out how to do it, but it's going to be very tedious & tiny. So, rather than working on it, the Queen and I have simply stopped speaking to each other.


There are two ways to resolve this. Either she consents to a simpler design, or I relent. Hmm... Considering the likelihood of the first option...I'd better get back to work.


On another note, I'm currently featured in a treasury on Etsy.com, curated by MoodyandSanguine. Check it out - lots of cool items there! My personal favorite is the Snow White locket.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doncha just love having your dolls tell you what they want? LOL

She will be a beauty when she's finished. Her costume is gorgeous so far.

Now for the fun part of this comment...

You are tagged! :)

Check out my blog for more information. It's ok if you don't have time to do anything with this. You're life is a little busy right now!

caceycadenhead said...

Tinanium Hair Cutter (TINY TALES) - iTANIAART
TINY TALES. titanium max trimmer TINY TALES is a fine titanium septum ring shaving titanium nose rings tool with high quality TINY 2018 ford fusion energi titanium pigment. This is the perfect tool for beard trimming. sugarboo extra long digital titanium styler